This is a family favourite. Its uses leftover chicken and can be made smaller for party food
- 150g finely chopped cooked or leftover chicken
- 1 medium apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch dried red chilli flakes
- shop bought puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / Gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apple, mayo, creme fraiche, onion, curry powder, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Mix well. Layout on to pasrty and make into parcels. Brush with beaten egg. Lay on baking sheet and cook for 15-20 mintues until golden brown.
Im back tomorrow with my Pavlova recipe>